Tuesday, March 31, 2009

JaKell Turned 8....HeLP!!!
Well my Baby turned 8 years old yesterday....So am I on the downhill slide.... or just jumpin' in head first, I don't know which one it is. Because now we are starting into "Tween Years" Chase is almost 12 & JaKell is 8 YEEEKS!!!! Can we Really do this. How did my Parents do it raising 3 girls?
JaKell will be getting Baptized at the end of the Month & I don't know who is more nervous her or Nathan (he said baptizing the kids is alot Harder than Blessing them as Babies). I don't know who is more nervous. I just Hope ALL goes the Best for ALL involved..

1 comment:

  1. ha ha, found your blog, just like a true blog stalker! By the way, are you having her baptized on stk bpt day which is Easter Saturday, or are you going to wait until the first of May??? These are the things I need to know!

    ReplyDelete